Book reviews

Book reviews with a Boston bent. Be it a book that takes place in Boston, or was written by a writer from Boston. Or one on the history of Boston. From comic book to graphic novels to the strange and weird. If it is about Boston you will find it here

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I will not be attending The Boston Book festival today

I made the decision this morning when I got up. I am short on cash, so even if I did go I could not afford to buy any books. Bringing Byron was not in the cards. He is already stressed out with his surgery making him work would have been just a little to much. Without Byron I would be completely by myself.

Then my Mom called to let me know her convection oven had died, so she needed someone to take her to the store to get another one.  So no me today at the Book

No comments:

Post a Comment